The Friends and Family Test
The NHS want you to have the best possible experience of care. The NHS Friends and Family Test is a way of gathering your feedback, so we can continually review and improve our service to you.
“How likely are you to recommend our GP Practice to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?”
Your feedback will help us learn more about what you think of your experience — what you like and what you think we could improve. Ultimately, you’re helping us to make changes that will ensure we can offer the best possible care.
These are our Friends and Family Test results and feedback:
|Very Good||Good ||Neither Good nor Poor||Poor||Very Poor ||Dont Know |
Here are some of your comments:
- "My Daughter has received a very good service. Very professional, caring experience every time from reception staff to doctors. A big thank you" - Very Good
- "Nurse Suzanne is very helpful, professional and dedicated to her work. She has always been kind and willing to help,. She helpped my family so much and given lots of information" - Very Good
- "Call answered surprisingly quickly considering i started at number 21. advie given over the phone and was advised send a picture. Doctor phoned back as planned and gave advice re ngoing managment of condition." - Good
- "Appointment delayed by 15 minutes, confusion regarding treatment room to attend" - Neither Good nor Poor
- "Took 2 days for a simple call back after calling days in a row, was told they could book a phone call in two weeks, for a phone call!!. And i wonder if my comment will make your website" - Poor
- "LIVI service withdrawn without notification. Very difficult and stressful to get an appointment on the day." - Very Poor